Welcome To Australia

Living the Australian Dream

Whether you want an Australian immigration visa (permanent residency), a tourist visa, student visa, skilled migration, business visa, or a carer/parent visa, we are here to guide you towards that dream.

Why the Need for a Registered Migration Agent

A Registered Migration Agent (RMA) has the expertise of the legalities in obtaining a visa. An RMA is trained to sing to the tune that the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) would like to hear. With expert guidance, your RMA will lead you to the right pathway in living the Australian Dream.

Check your Registered Migration Agent here at www.mara.gov.au 

Our Services

1.Visa Assistance

We shall assist in you in obtaining any of these Australian Visas

Tourist Visa

There are different types of tourist visas, ranging from up to 3 months stay or some as long as 12 months. We shall guide you as to which one is best.

Student Visa

Student Visa

Know the requirements to get an Australian Student Visa. Student status can lead to permanent residence in Australia and Bonus Points under the Skilled Visa class.

Partner Visa

Partner Visa

These visas require sponsorship by an Australian or eligible New Zealand citizen. Children and other family members may apply to join their Australian citizen or permanent resident family members in Australia.

Skilled Migration

Skilled Immigration Visa

Under the Australian General Skilled Migration Program (GSM), applicants use their qualifications, work experience and language ability to satisfy Australian Immigration requirements. Candidates must meet the Basic Requirements and must pass the Points Test.

Parent Carer Visa


Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Or if the parent or relative is in Australia and the carer can be given a carer visa.

Business Investor Visa

Business Visas are provided to visitors who are travelling to Australia to attend conferences or training sessions, business meetings, or for those establishing a business in Australia. 


Information and referral; know the basic settlement needs. A successful visa is just the beginning. Settlement in Australia is one’s journey. We provide assistance in this for a successful settlement.



Know more about these programs: 

Earn-While-You -Learn
Holiday + English Study

Australian Visa Assistance (Migration, Tourist, Skilled Immigration, Student, Business, Carer)
User Rating
5 based on 2 votes
Service Type
Australian Visa Assistance (Migration, Tourist, Skilled Immigration, Student, Business, Carer)
Provider Name
Edna Dado-Wacher,
Suite 3 Specialist Centre 235 New South Head Road ,EDGECLIFF,NSW Australia-2027,
Telephone No.+611300060638
We give expert and professional guidance and assistance in obtaining all Australian visa types (Migration, Tourist, Student, Business, Carer/Parent, Partner Visa)